Views:2273 Author:James Wu Publish Time: 2021-09-17 Origin:Original
As we all know, FSK and LoRa wireless communication are the most widely used IoT technology. As the world's leading supplier of semiconductor products and solutions, Semtech continuously optimizes chips, software and cloud/intelligence based on LoRa technology to develop a complete set of LoRa communication chip solutions, including different LoRa chips for gateways and terminals. DreamLnk, as a professional RF module supplier, also have many Semtech Chip based RF Modules, here is a table just FYI:
Today, I would like to highlight one of our LoRa Core™ LLCC68 based RF module: DL-LLCC68-S LoRa Module. First of all, let's take a look at some features of this LLCC68 chip:
LoRa Smart Home (LLCC68) is a Sub-GHz LoRa® RF Transceiver for medium range indoor and outdoor wireless applications. This LLCC68 chip uses SPI interface and is pin-to-pin compatible with SX1262. With efficient integrated power amplifier, SX1261 chip can transmit up to +15 dBm signal, while LLCC68 chip can transmit up to +22 dBm signal.
So, is there any other reason for us to choose this LoRa Core™ LLCC68 RF module?
* LLCC68 RF module supports both LoRa and FSK modes
* Compared with traditional small wireless products, the FSK mode of LLCC68 is more sensitive
* The LORa mode of LLCC68 supports better performance and Solutions
* The most important is: the supply of LLCC6 chips is more stable than other LoRa chips.
Product features of this DL-LLCC68-S LoRa Module:
* Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and LoRa™ modulation mode;
* Frequency range: 150~960MHz; 433Mhz, 868Mhz, 915Mhz optional
* Maximum 151dB link budget
* The operating voltage is 3.3V, the maximum output transmission power is + 22dBm, and the maximum operating current is 130mA.
* The receiving state has the characteristics of low power consumption, with a minimum receiving current of 4.5mA, and a standby current of 0.6mA.
* Integrated DC-DC Converter and LDO
* Programmable bit rates from 1.76 Kbps to 62.5 kbps @ LoRa, and 300 kbps @ FSK
* High sensitivity-129dBm@LoRa;
* Anti-jamming capability of 88dB @ 1MHz frequency deviation
* Co-channel supperssion of 19dB in LoRa Mode
* Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
* Ultra fast automatic Channel Activity Detection (CAD)
* Supported bandwidth: 125kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz
BW = 125kHz supports SF5-SF9
BW = 250kHz supports SF5-SF10
BW = 500kHz supports SF5-SF11
Based on LoRa Core™ LLCC68 chip, this DL-LLCC68-S RF Module can meet a variety of wireless transmission needs in the market.
* Existing FSK wireless communication
* LoRa-based smart home applications
* Industrial control scenarios that require anti-jamming, remote and real-time performance
* The original LoRa applications doesn't need ultra-distant scenes
Free samples (shipping cost not included) can be provided for you to test! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org