S-D101-A Infrared Sensor
LED Flashes once:
Door or window is opened, and the transmitter sends signal tothe control panel.
LED indicator flashes one time every 4 seconds:
Low battery, please replace the battery.
|Power Supply||DC 1.5V||Wireless Transmit Distance||<100 m (in open area)|
|Standby Current||<20uA||Wireless RF Frequency||ASK 433MHz|
Installation & Test
1. Open the case and remove the battery protection strip.
2. Sensor can be installed on door or window that open and close.Make sure the installed position have been already cleaned.
3. Remove the paper strip of the double -sided tape on the back oftransmitter and magnet. Carefully mount the transmitter on thedoor frame and the magnet on the door.
4. Keep LED Indication Light at the right direction. Make sure themagnet is on the right of the transmitter.
5. Place the transmitter in the desired location, mount the magnetno more than 1cm away from the transmitter.
6. Avoid mounting sensors in areas with a large quantity of metaland electric wiring.
The door sensor is set in Normal Zone as default. It will cause onimmediate alarm if the magnet depart from the transmitter morethan 1. 5cm in arming state.
S-D101-A Specification V1.0
Wireless Remote Control System; Wireless Alarm & Security Control System; Intelligent Control System, Smart Home, Home Automation, Home Appliance Control, Building and Residential (smart home) Control, Access control, Remote sensing and telemetry, Security alarm devices, Industrial control, Motor switching control, Lighting control, Remote control that supports radio frequency (RF) technology
Window Alarms,Window Alarm Sensors,Windows Sensor,Smart Window Sensors,Smart Door Sensor,Window SensorsWireless,Door Entry AlertDoor Sensor