2.4G RF Transceiver Module DL-24D8 with CC2500 Chip Design
Designed base on TI-Chipcon's CC2500 wireless transceiver chip, DL-24D8 is a compact,cost-effective, remote wireless transceiver module, which is widely used in smart home, toy aeromodelling and close-range data transmission control fields. Sensitivity up to -98dbm,maximum transmission rate up to 500Kbps, output power through register configuration range from -30dbm to +1dbm.
This 2.4GHz RF Module integrates all RF related functions. You can easily develop wireless products with stable performance and high reliability directly, without in-depth understanding of RF circuit design, which will extremely shorten the development cycle.
There are 2 interface modes (SMD and DIP) been adopted, but manual welding is required due to different thermal expansion coefficient of the black glue and the binding wire inside. The small size of the module is convenient for portable products, and it can well meet the requirements of low-power system by combining with low-power MCU.
● Wireless game controller
● Wireless keyboard and mouse
● Consumer electronics and toy airplane models
● Wireless voice and audio
● Data monitoring and transmission
● Smart home control
● Remote controller supporting radio frequency (RF) technology
● Working frequency: 2400-2483MHz
● Transmission distance: 100m in the open field (250Kbps)
● High reception sensitivity, up to -98dbm (2.4Kbps)
● Working voltage: 1.8~3.6V
● Programmable Carrier Detection, Digital RSSI Output
● Excellent selectivity and out-of-band isolation
● Gold plating PCB binding process, quite cost-effective
● Four-line SPI interface, strong versatility;
|IO port voltage||Vss-0.3||Vdd+0.3||V|
Radio frequency characteristics (Unless otherwise stated, temperature 25 ℃, VCC 3.3V)
|9||Sensitivity at 2.4K||—,-104,—||dBm|
|10||OOK modulation mode, rate||—,—,100||Kbps|
|11||Sleep power consumption||—,—,0.9||mA|
|12||Crystal Precision *3225/ 2*6||—,10,—||PPM|
|Pin No||Pin’s Name||Description|
|1||GND||Grounding, common ground with the MCU system|
|2||VDD||Supply voltage, DC1.8~3.6V|
|3||MOSI||SPI Data input，MOSI|
|5||MISO||SPI data output, MISO|
|7||GDO0||System Data Input and Output|
|8||CSN||Chip Selection Pin, “CSN=0” valid|
DreamLnk offers various 2.4G RF modules, include 2.4G Receiving modules, 2.4G Transmitter modules, 2.4GHz RF front-end modules, 2.4G RF Transceiver Modules, 2.4G Modules with Enhanced Power (PA), welcome to inquire!